AFA Blue Green Algae
the perfect companion to Aloe Vera Juice
Blue Green Algae is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. This nutrition-packed food is fast, efficient and an energizing way to improve your health. It is considered a superfood because it can provide humans with all essential nutrition. Because it is such a complete food its healing capability can even be further improved by combining it with pure aloe vera juice. Aloe Vera Juice is also known as a turbo charger optimizing the healing effects of other herbs.
The most amazing feature of this algae is its high usable protein, which ranges from 50-70%. This is a much greater percentage than even the choicest parts of any plant or animal. Because of its less complex polypeptide chains, Klamath BlueGreen Algae, also known as AFA is much easier to digest than popular plant or animal protein.
Klamath Blue Green Algae is a wild, fresh-water algae growing in natural pristine abundance in Upper Klamath Lake. The precipitation that falls on Southern Oregon's Cascade Mountains washes tons of mineral-rich volcanic soil into this alkaline lake annually. The combination of mineral-rich water, clear air, and high intensity sunlight make the unique ecosystem of Upper Klamath Lake the most perfect growth medium for AFA.
Amazing facts about AFA Blue green Algae
- AFA, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (AFA Blue green Algae), contains glyco-proteins, vitamins, minerals, simple carbohydrates, lipids and biologically active enzymes.
- Exhibiting the characteristics of both plants and animals, algae are in a class by themselves cyanobacteria. If it wasn't for algae, there would be no other life on earth. All other life has its origins from algae.
- Through the prolific manufacturing of proteins and sugars, algae provided the nutritional foundation for the planet's evolving ecosystem.
- Oxygen was created as a bi-product of the life processes of algae. Even today, algae produce over 70% of all the oxygen on our planet.
- For thousands of years algae has been a staple food in the diets of people worldwide from the Americas to Asia. History has shown some cultures relied on algae to supply up to 25% of their total diets. Even today, edible bluegreen algae are used worldwide as a nutrient-dense food, a superfood.
- Microalgae are a primary source of unsaturated fatty acids. Even cold water fish like salmon consume micro-algae to acquire Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) two relatively rare and valuable fatty acids. These fatty acids are known to help many areas of the neurological as well as to lower inflammation.
- This is nutrition in its simplest form. Bluegreen algae is packed with beta-carotene and B-Complex, biologically active vitamins, enzymes, chlorophyll, fatty acids, neuropeptide precursors (peptides are joined amino acids), lipids (fats), carbohydrates, minerals, trace minerals, pigments and other essential growth factors.
Bluegreen Algae removes heavy metals
Bluegreen algae, just as aloe vera juice, can help the body neutralize acid to minimize toxic build-up within the body. Combining the two products is simple and will be the optimal way to release toxins on a continuous basis improve your health and vitality tremendously. Furthermore, aloe vera juice and bluegreen algae will fill the nutritional gaps that are lost in today's nutrient-deficient vegetables and fruits due to a mineral-depleted soil. Minerals are extremely important for certain body functions and to keep our different body systems in balance, from muscular to nervous. They are also the necessary ingredients in neutralizing toxins and removing acidic waste.
Furthermore, if you are considering a body detox bluegreen algae will be essential as it will aid in releasing heavy metals from withn the body. Together with aloe vera juice you can be sure to get rid of all toxins and rejuvenate and rebuilt the internal health of your body. That of course will also reflect the external health.
- Aloe Vera Juice should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach so it can help the kidneys wash out toxins and improve its functions.
- Bluegreen Algae should also be taken on an empty stomach preferably 15 minutes before breakfast and lunch. If you are eating a heavy dinner consider taking more algae. You may even take the Algae with the Aloe Vera Juice.
- Start with the minimum dosage and slowly increase the dosage without exceeding maximum dosage.
- For best results take the bluegreen algae first thing in the morning with your aloe vera juice. This will double-boost the healing effect.
Return from Blue Green Algae back to homepage